Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Heart Songs



Okay, Timaree, with your permission, I'm launching my HeART Songs! Above is the card I designed to put with the basket of "HeART Songs".  I'm taking them to a local coffee shop today at lunch to display them for sale.  This name is perfect - because I've continually said that they make my heart sing! Thank you so much Timaree for coming up with the perfect name for them!  No longer "doodles" they have risen to the level of "HeART Songs!" 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alex said...

love it! =) Awesome pick

Unknown said...

:D Like it!

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait until tonight!!!! Don't take much to excite us does it LOL

Timaree said...

Yay! I think people will love them. Good luck.

nanke's stuff said...

I'm right there - I'm sure folks will just love them! And what a perfect name. nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...