Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

An Attempt at Continuous Line - a Sad Attempt



Freebird left a comment on my last journal page post asking "Could I make a bad journal page?" Well here it is, folks! I was tired today and not really in the mood to do a "good" journal page; I was also very inspired by Jennifer Edwards' very beautiful and lyrical continuous line drawings.  I decided to attempt my own.  With a pen I don't like. While I'm tired and in a rather blah mood.  Not a good idea. But I decided to post it so that I could say, yes, Timaree, I have done a bad journal page LOL!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Artefaque: (är'tə-fākt') * said...

Thats very good actually. very good indeed.

Alex said...

Any attempt is a beautiful attempt =) Because the journey to success is possibly the best thing other than success itself for more. Love the colors too!

Dan Kent said...

Yes, yes, yes, I have had some rather bad single line drawings myself. But to me, your drawing doesn't seem half bad.

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

We all have had our bad drawing moments (oh and have I ever had those moments), but your drawing...
Not bad! : )

Timaree said...

This is not bad. This is good. Not as bright as some of your other pages but still good. Methinks you are much too hard on yourself and you are very talented too.

Kim O said...

I see nothing bad about this - it's quite lovely :-)) I like it! Just a bit more free than your usual artwork.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I don't see anything bad about this page.

Unknown said...

I tried one of those the other day too. Much harder than it looks! I think yours turned out just fine!

Lisa said...

Yep. You failed at a 'bad journal page' LOL. I think it's very nice, loosey-goosey. I like it. It has personality.

kae pea said...

came from the artblog hop and really nice to 'meet' you! Love your work

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...