Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

BOOKS! Bibliophilia or is that Mania!



Books, books, and more books; never enough books!
This is only a portion of the books on my one little skinny table next to my favorite spot on the loveseat. It is piled with books on ever inch - including some in a large basket on the corner that I left out of this sketch. They're also stacked as high as possible on the bottom. This is in addition to an overflowing large bookshelf, several chairs, tables, and the floor. Books are everywhere! Bliss!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

So what are you saying, you like to read or collect? LOL, have a good one! Gorgeous drawing my friend.

Unknown said...

Kindred spirit!

Alissa said...

Hooray for books (and drawing) ! I could not live without either of them

Mary said...

No such thing as too many books! :D

bettyfromtexas said...

You'll get no argument from this corner! I am happier than I have been in a while . . . it is summer, and that means more free time to sketch and read. I have read three books in a row (two Stieg Larsson, and now, In the Woods by Tana French), that have very nearly made me neglect my journaling!!!

Alex said...

Nice drawing! Books are never my thing but my wife loves them! =) The only books I'd probably keep are the japanese manga or the instruction manuals for my gadgets...hahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...