Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Journal Page & EDM Challenge - Draw Something with Spots


My funny journal page from yesterday. I just love the little character at the bottom. I was looking at a picture of my sister and I started scribbling "her" hair and then added to the drawing from there - maybe a 25 second drawing. It kept me happily giggling for most of the afternoon. Such a fun thing to do! This character has absolutely no resemblance to me whatsoever, but I had drawn it in my notepad at work, and I wanted to glue it in my journal so I could keep it. It sort of went with this devotion from David Jeremiah. My artwork is indeed unique and so is this crazy little woman I created. I made her a polka-dotted shirt to satisfy the latest EDM challenge - draw something with spots :-) LOL

This will be my post for the weekend as I'm going to try my hardest to stay off the computer this weekend and be present! I plan to finish a book for bloggingforbooks.org, so look for the review and journal page soon. I also need to clean house -- blah, blah...

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi!
I came by here because I remembered seeing Susan M. posting on Facebook about your review of her book. What fun I have had looking around your blog! You are tremendously talented, and your journal pages just bubble over with life and joy! :)
What a happy find for my day. :)
Oh, and I so loved Lady in Waiting, too...along with many of her other books. :)
Blessings,
K

Unknown said...

I do scribbly sketches of people like that often, and they do tend to be my favorite! Wonderful page and I have to say, you have the most beautiful handwriting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...