Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Every Day in May 1-3








Thanks to Liz, fellow member of the Every Day Matters Yahoo Group, I have embarked on the EDM Challenge for Every Day in May. We're drawing challenges 1-31 to represent each day in May. Several others have joined in and you can see the link to their blogs on Liz's website. Thanks for the idea Liz!!

Too tired to write much - stayed at hospital with my mother for the past two nights. They are still running tests, but so far things look good. It's very hard when your parents age and their health begins to deteriorate. I know many of you have experienced this, and now I can truly empathize...

8 comments:

Liz Steel said...

fantastic!!! Great sketches and I love that green bag!!!
So sorry about your mum!

Michelle said...

Thinking positive thoughts for you and your mother! Can you do the same for mine? She's also having some health issues...

Love your work, as always. I'm always happy to see when you are doing these challenges, since it means you will be showing more of your art!

Sandy said...

Great spreads here, lots of life and energy!

Odd Chick said...

You are off to a great start and I can't wait to see what sketches come into your beautiful mind and sketch book for the rest of May.

donna said...

These are wonderful sketches. I am sorry about your mom. I am impressed you are still doing the challenges with so much going on.

Unknown said...

Sending my prayers for you and your mother! Hope everything turns out okay! Oh, and wonderful sketches!

alissaduke said...

Glad that you have decided to be involved in the Challenge. These are great drawings - The bag is my favourite too ! Looking forward to the next few....

Timaree said...

I was at the hospital with my husband but I was able to leave him every night (the VA wouldn't have let me stay even if he wanted me to) and go to my motel room. I didn't get much art done during that week though. Your mom was lucky you could stay with her. Hope she's doing better now.

Very nice pages. You are going to love looking back at your 30 days pages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...