Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lewisburg Food and Friends Sketch



A trip to Lewisburg, WV on April 2, 2010 - I did these two sketches there at the restaurant and then added a lot of sloppy watercolor yesterday. I do like how the red background complements the green cup. Lewisburg is a lovely town. Very artsy and unique with lots of art galleries, nice cafes and coffee shops...it was a beautiful, clear blue day. Food and Friends is the name of the little restaurant where we ate lunch. What a yummy lunch it was too!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Alex said...

I am glad you had a fun trip and still able to squeeze in 2 sketches =) They are so vibrant and happy!

nanke's stuff said...

I agree with Alex - they are, indeed, vibrant and happy. I couldn't have said it better myself ... so I didn't! lol nancy

Ann said...

I love the colors and energy of these! Vibrant and happy is the perfect description!

Timaree said...

I love these pages. They are loose and free and happy.

Cindy Leaders said...

How beautiful! Nice to be joining on you the art journaling yahoo group! You inspire me.

Purrplekatt said...

I love these! The colors are really good together.

Anonymous said...

i love the great colors and your loose and carefree style.

Unknown said...

Love these sketches! They are loose and colorful!

Ramona Davidson said...

Love what you have done, and the colors are awesome.

Trece said...

OMG!! I went to Lewisburg once. To me, West Virginia IS Almost Heaven. We lived there 8/97-3/05. I miss it every day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...