Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Prismacolor Overdose!!

Look at this!



A local art supply store is selling Prismacolor Art Markers for $.50 each - yes, 50 cents!!!! Can you believe that! I am so excited; like a kid on Christmas morning, or a kid in a candy store - good grief!! I bought all these - I went yesterday and today! Who can resist!! What's sad is, I probably owned this many again already - but 50 cents each!!!

Below is a little drawing I did using these and Prismacolor pencils.




I'm having way too much fun!!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

I totally understand. How could you possibly pass this by.

And you used them to make a very cute pic.

xoxo

Tammy Freiborg said...

Love those bargains!! And love the polka dot cup!

Ramona Davidson said...

Lovely use of you purchase.

Timaree said...

Well yay for you! I like your picture you made with them.

Patty Ruthe said...

Love a bargain, love art supply stores, love art supplies, love pens, love your picture. Wow, that's a lot of love.

Katy said...

WHAT a deal! Who could possible resist?!

Unknown said...

Before I joined EDM, I had no idea there were so many people out there just like me! Pen addicts, books addicts, art supply addicts, we're everywhere! Fantastic buy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...