Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Incorporating Art into Daily Life at the Office
















Maybe you've wondered how to incorporate art and creativity into your daily life at the office. Well, I thought I would share some views of my office with you. Above is my bulletin/inspiration board. I love those Mary Engelbreit calendar pages :-)

Below is a picture of my Prismacolor markers displayed atop my computer cabinet. And a great artsy clock my boss brought me back from a trip to New York City!



My colored pencil arrangement! for doodling when I'm on the phone :-)



And lastly some recent journal pages done at lunch in the park...







































I hope everyone's day is filled with creative moments!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You have no idea how much I miss being able to pop into your office for a little chat... This post kinda makes me a little "homesick". :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...