Pages

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Today's Journal Pages



I did this 2-page spread this morning - the cups were torn from a Green Mountain Coffee catalog. Given my love of coffee and coffee cups I love these pages! They started as a reason to use up some yellow paint I had left over and "do something" to start my day.

Later it was time to decorate for Christmas with my daughter. She strung lights on the front porch all by herself!! I can't believe she is so grown up! She learned how last weekend when she helped my sister decorate - YAY for me. I didn't have to go outside and freeze. It snowed all day today - about 4 inches total accumulation - so beautiful and perfect when we were inside decorating. I wanted to remember this magical, memorable day, so I just completed the page below -- MAGICAL!

Merry Christmas!


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

donna said...

I think your Magical! page is what art journaling is all about--capturing memories and making beautiful art.

Timaree said...

Two great pages! I really like your Christmasy page. That lightbulb looks lit! The kids grow up so fast. My grandkids now help their family do the decorating and baking.

Ann said...

I would like all of those coffee mugs too. Wonderful pages!

Elizabeth said...

I love your ornaments and lights! They really captures the holiday!

Lindart said...

Lovely page! You'll bring this memory right back when you go back in the future and re-read it!

Unknown said...

I think coffee mugs come just after art supplies and books for me! I could just stare at all the artwork on them for hours! And your magical page is just that, MAGICAL!

Vickie A-Morgan said...

Your page is magical! What fun it will be to look back on this day.

Prairiemouse said...

Love your new entires, The Christmas page is magical. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Great New Year

Shelley Malone said...

Wow, these are both great pages! I especially like the Christmas one. Your drawing style is right up my alley, and the colours are really nice too! Plus, you'll probably be able to look back on this page in a few years and the memories will all come rushing back. Nice job!

Melisa said...

Your Magical page is just beautiful and I'm very drawn to those coffee cups, too. I have several images of cups in my pile of snippets, and hadn't thought of using a bunch of them together.

joanieART said...

Love the cups, totally wonderful journal page. Are you buzzed from all the caffeine? LOL.

Katy said...

Very niiiiiiice!

Ramona Davidson said...

Wonderful work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...