Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A New Day, Fresh Inspiration, and What is Snow Cream





Today's efforts turned out okay. I just painted without worrying about who would like what and who would receive what. I just painted - for me. I will give these as gifts and I hope that the receiver will like them, not because they match their taste in colors, but because they're painted from my heart. Bright colors and all - I can't match a person's house - I just have to paint what's inside me. And it felt good!
Now what is snow cream everyone is asking:
Well Snow Cream is simply snow mixed with sugar, milk, and vanilla flavoring. Better than ice cream :-) I don't measure so I don't know how much to add of each ingredient, I just get it to the texture of ice cream and flavor it to taste.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MaryO said...

Deborah, your glass painting is cheerful and delightful! I'm sure your "giftees" will love these!
Merry Christmas!

Ann said...

I would love to receive any one of these, or the works from the previous post! I am sure your recipients will be delighted. Who wouldn't!

Enjoy your snow. We had 17 inches up here :-)

Vickie A-Morgan said...

Nice, cheerful cups. I'm sure they would brighten anyones day.

Timaree said...

Your glassware came out great. I don't know about who will get it but I think they can't help but feel cheerful using it. Working from the heart sure takes the stress out of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...