Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Progress



More progress - didn't get to work on it last night - this is from Monday night's session :)
Thank you all so very much for your comments. You've encouraged me so much! I do think this will be one of my favorite pieces when I'm finished. It feels so "precious". I've spent SO MUCH time on it - the most time I've spent on a piece in a long time. A great feeling of accomplishment that it's coming together. I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! Thank you all again for your kind words and encouragement!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is fantastically realistic! Great work!

Katy said...

Very impressive! Wow.

I'll post about the Outlander books and fill you in. I was under the impression that I would receive it in the mail on publication day. I was wrong! It shipped on pub day (yesterday). I could have bought it at Wal Mart this morning!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...