Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

These are pages from my new sketchbook, from Barnes and Noble described in an earlier post http://daloweartist.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-sketchbook.html, that I completed today. The arrival of Danny's new book An Illustrated Life inspired me and got me started carrying my sketchbook and working in it again. I have volumes of books similar to these that I picked up at Walden books over the years. This one is a little different, and I think I might even like it better. The pages are thicker and smoother, and even perforated. It doesn't seem like it would take washes well, but it really does.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katy said...

Deborah, thanks so much for emailing me and letting me know about the sketchbook. Your pages look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...