Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Christmas sketch



We had Christmas at my sister's house last night and amidst noise of children and everybody playing Cadoo2 I sat and sketched Carla's teapot. Her house was so beautiful last night all decorated for Christmas and I couldn't resist a little sketch to help remember the night. All my family were there and everybody was healthy except for a cold or two - what a blessing!

I used my Niji waterbrush, which thanks to Shirley (http://www.paperandthreads.com/) now works just fine. Thank you so much Shirley for this simple solution to a frustrating problem. You can see the post and her comment at https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=27065226&postID=8546208218731309878

I'm off to a friends house and to another family gathering tonight and hope to have more sketches to share...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Timaree said...

Great sketches. I like how you just added color around the sketch. That's a great way to practice drawing but still get some color on the page. Happy New Year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...