Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Inspire Me Thursday



The Inspire Me Thursday challenge for this week is "table." One of my favorite and most used motif is a table laden with tea or coffee cups, fruit, books, or flowers - or all of these. So this challenge inspired me very quickly. I am reposting one of the diptychs I have worked on all day as the inspiration piece for the challenge. This will be for a friend to hang above her dining table.

I will post the finished piece as an update!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kim D said...

I'm loving how that bowl of fruit is looking.. Looks fantastic! Your table there looks much like mine.
So i am normal! ;OD

Anonymous said...

That painting is coming out wonderful! Love your workspace. Looks very conducive to getting lost in creativity.

soulbrush said...

what a huge space to create in, and what lovely art.

Sharon P Pope said...

Love your table and your work in progress!

Trece said...

Is there still an artistic prompt for "Inspire Me Thursday"? Where can I find it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...