Pages

Friday, July 06, 2012

Update - Moodling, Smooshing, Drawing, and Eating

101_0763

Wednesday morning, July 4 (Independence Day for us Americans), I spent some time “moodling and smooshing” paint around. I think I get these words from Jennifer Edwards, at any rate she inspired this – just playing with watercolor for a bit. Wetting the paper and watching the color moodle and smoosh about…


Tonight, at a loss as to what to eat for dinner, I fixed myself a sandwich with a little touch of peanut butter, 1/2 a banana, and homemade (not by me) strawberry preserves… yummm… It’s been too hot here to actually cook and eat normally.  Mid 90’s and even hotter tomorrow. Not normal for these mountains and not natural anywhere if you ask me…

After my little snack, I set about doing the most important thing – drawing. I was inspired by Danny Gregory's recent challenge to revisit the EDM challenges starting at # 1.  Now I didn’t start at 1 because I’m a rebel I suppose or because I just like drawing my collection of cups and pitchers.  I might be more disciplined with sticking to the list tomorrow, but then again I might not.  At any rate – this post and the facebook group Every Day Matters has given me focus and gotten me drawing, and I am so very grateful for that – for Danny Gregory and the inspiration he gives to so many.

101_0769

And of course I am going to use the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen for these challenges until the ink runs out or the urge hits me to switch to something else. The important things --- DRAW!  Yes that is my new focus for the time being, and it feels so good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...