Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lunchtime Drawing Exercises

Attempting to catch up with redrawing the EDM Challenges along with Danny Gregory and the facebook group.


EDM # 3 Purses, wallets, bags. My purse/bag under my desk at work. The mother of a coworker made this quilted bag. The fabric is beautiful - bright oranges and magenta, pinks and reds. One of my favorite bags. And almost falling apart I've carried it so much.



EDM # 1 Draw a Shoe.  The heel of my trusty old New Balance walking shoes. I try and keep these here at work under my desk for break time exercising and walking around campus. One time around the Training Center where I work is equal to 1 mile. The only exercise I find I can stick with.

I'm drawing these challenges with my Pentel Pocket Brush Pen - my newfound favorite drawing instrument.


And my black "dress" shoes with jeans - this is about as dressed up as I get at work if I can get by with it. Comfort is key for me. This was my first of the day, quick "loosening up" sketch and so was a bit off - lots of drawing and redrawing of the lines - but I posted it anyway. No perfection sought after in these challenges, because aren't they meant to be practice exercises anyway...

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love these! And there's that cool pen in action!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...