Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Meeting the Artist and Shopping at Cheap Joe’s

 

This weekend I visited Cheap Joe’s where I met live and in person the beautiful and talented Ann Nemcosky. What a privilege and blessing to meet Ann, and also her charming husband, “the Professor”, and her beautiful and very polite and friendly daughter, “the Kiddo”.  Wow! What a weekend!!!!

Here we are enjoying posing in front of artwork in the gallery at Cheap Joe’s.

DSC_0094

and after our meeting – which in itself was more than worth the trip. I bought tons of art supplies – yes! more!

101_0759

But I will say that I bought the things that I’m most passionate about – Kilimanjaro and Arches watercolor paper; not 1 but 2 Aquabee Super Deluxe 9” x  9” Sketchbooks – my all time favorite sketchbook and truly as it boasts on the front “the only sketchbook you will ever need”; Pitt Big Brush Pens in all my favorite colors – something I’ve wanted for a very long time; a few more Prismacolor colored pencils, as one can never have enough; some Golden Fleece brushes; the Pentel Aquash waterbrush; some linoleum cuts to try making my own stamps – something I’ve wanted to do for a while; and just for fun, some Sparkle gelly roll pens.

101_0762

Frivolous spending! So much fun and so very exciting.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You did very well! I like those aquabee books too, and that is a great size. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your new "toys" now :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...