Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The first of my creative chronicles...

This will be the first of several posts updating you on this creative surge I'm on and I hope it continues!  In my previous post (earlier today) I told you about an expo we had at church that got my creative juices flowing freely again.  And I've felt like I'm fully and completely ALIVE ever since.  All my nerve endings feel like they're awake and alive and completely energized, taking in all the colors of fall and all the inspiration that this season brings!




The first project I tackled was a cover to my prayer journal, which is just a plain old 20-cent notebook from Wal-Mart, transformed!



as is our life - with prayer !



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

More great art.
Did you know that the hands are making a heart?
Stew.

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Kelly said...

Beautiful! THanks for sharing your inspiration!
Hugs and many blessings
Kelly

Timaree said...

Nice cover now! I didn't realize WalMart could still go as low as 20 cents!

Mary said...

this is beautiful!

Alex said...

Can't say more! It's very lovely ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...