Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stopping to Capture the Moments


Had migraine this afternoon, so I waited in car at church for Grace to finish and come out. (In my pj's) The flowers on the parsonage porch caught my eye. All I had with me was a small notebook and my trusty Pigma Micron pens, so I did a quick pen sketch and then when I got home I glued the notebook page in my Hand-Book Journal and added Caran d'Ache crayons for the flowers and watercolors for the rest. I love how this little page turned out and that I stopped long enough to pull out my pens and do this sketch...Something I haven't been doing enough of lately...stopping to capture the moments.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Hey, I haven't been by for a little while. Sorry to hear about the headache. Loved your pen sketch!

Vicki Holdwick said...

Nice stuff. Glad to see you again, Deborah!

xoxo

teri said...

That's my favorite way to fill a journal -- little sketches done while I'm waiting and filled in with color later. Love this!! (Sorry about your migraine. I get them too and take Topamax.)

Alex said...

Glad that you're back Deborah. Lovely page, and happy to be able to see your work again. Hope you feel better

E*phi said...

These are wonderful! I like your choice of color, it looks so vibrant (certainly great medicine against migraines?)! Glad you're back! <3

nanke's stuff said...

Very nice! Glad you're back, too! nancy

Unknown said...

Why is it the best pieces are on a scrap or lined paper? Never fails.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...