Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Recent Hand-Book Journal Pages



Today's lunchtime page above



And Sunday's trip to the lake resulted in the above sketch; more notetaking than sketching actually, as I had to do this in about 5 seconds (the line drawing I mean). My hand was very unsteady because the waves were extremely choppy due to a busy Memorial Day weekend with lots of boats on the water. The watercolor I could take more time on. ( My 9-year-old nephew looked at the beginnings of this attempt and said, "You could draw that better if the water wasn't so choppy, couldn't you?" - From the mouths of babes :-) )

Fun in the sun with family - pure joy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Great pages. You'll always remember the water being choppy simply by looking at this sketch. Sounds like you had a great day. I'd be sick as anything as I get seasick just being on a boat.

Vickie A-Morgan said...

Love your watercolor!

teri said...

Great watercolor journal pages!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...