Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

JOY!



Sometimes I get stuck and start questioning why I make art, what is the purpose?

I get it when I actually put the brush in the paint and push those colors around.

It's about colors and playing and expressing the joy in life. Pure joy!

Zephaniah 3:17 says that our Sovereign God - who created this universe - will take delight in me with gladness, will calm all my fears with his love, and will rejoice over me with joyful songs!!!! Think of that! And paint!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tracy Krauss said...

So vibrant and playful! I wrote a blog post today about my own experiences when viewing art that you might enjoy. It's called 'Art Galleries Take My Breath Away' and its at my blog http://www.tracykraussexpressionexpress.com

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Sure glad I popped by. Your artistry made my heart sing for the joy and fun of it all!

Pure joy, you say! Amen!!

Timaree said...

These are terrific pages. Why did God make us? He certainly didn't need to. I think he did it for the joy of it so we are just replicating that feeling when we do art for no reason other than the joy of it. If it's good enough for God then....but sometimes it is hard to get started. I wonder how long he pondered before starting.

Kelly said...

Beautiful bright and it caught my eye right away. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I ask myself the same thing. Wanting to come back to look at some more of your posts. I liked the post about your decision to stop having so many different books and to start putting everything together in one book. What a great idea! I like Cathy Johnson. I have one of her books.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...