Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Not Your Traditional Easter Sunday

What could be more satisfying than family art fun?! On Easter Sunday after church, I set up a table full of art supplies and played while my daughter spent some time in the sun - "tanning" - which of course meant burning, but that's a whole other story...

I didn't want to leave home to visit my family so I called them to come see me.  And they did.  Above is my niece and her two kids - Reagan, 3 and Trevin, 8.  My pleasure was indescribable when my niece sat down and began to play with the Inktense pencils!  So much fun!

It was Reagan's first time painting with real watercolors and quality paper below.  She made lots of mud, much to my chagrin, but she had fun!  



Below are my results of the day - done before the company arrived :-)






2 comments:

Timaree said...

Now that looks like a great way to spend the day! Art! Family! Hope you are doing great every day. Is your kitchen turquoise and red yet? Hmmm, maybe that's where you should have set up the paints and brushes and gotten it done with the family to help, lol.

Alex said...

Oh how fun! =) Definitely looks like a great Easter. I love all the arts created(especially for a first timer!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...