Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beach Collage

This is a collage I did at the beach. My husband found this beautiful shell - I couldn't believe it was unbroken and so perfect!! Yesterday I thought up the idea of using a necklace I received as a gift as a sort of frame for this piece. I took the necklace apart and glued the stones around the canvas edges. The size of this is 9 x 12. The text is from an old book on plant and animal life - which amazingly I took with me to the beach for collage without realizing it had pages with seashells. Perfect. The other words are from a magazine that was in our condo. This evokes a lot of good memories of a great beach trip!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cool!

Cousin Kathy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...