Pages

Thursday, July 06, 2006

7/6/06 My Second Moleskine Sketch


I am hooked on the Moleskine after only 2 sketches in it!!!! Now I know what all the fuss is about. There is just something about the feel of this little book...it's really inexplainable...it's like you're holding something veerrryy special. The feel of the paper, the way it opens up and the tightness (security) of the binding, the discreteness of its size, it's just too wonderful!! The best $10 I've spent in a while! This is a scene I pass almost daily and it never ceases to inspire me to paint it. I love this little sketch - the Moleskine was just what it needed!

5 comments:

Alison said...

lovely composition and use of the double page - and so cheery

Alison said...

lovely composition and use of the double page - and so cheery

seesue said...

I love your little sketch. Did the restaurant have your treasure? Hoping!

Jana Bouc said...

Nice! I like your style and I'm beginning to agree, the Moleskines are special. Is this in the watercolor moleskine? Did you use the inktense on this or plain watercolor? Very nice and bright with a great composition.

pedalpower said...

Your sketches are great....I hope you find your book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...