Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

EDM Challenge No. 54



This is a sketch I did in March in response to the EDM challenge # 54 - Draw someone or something you love and journal about it.

The photo was taken of Grace, my daughter, and me at a Mom and Me Weekender with the GA's group at our church. As you can see from the photo I had a hard time capturing Grace's likeness in pen. But for about a 3-minute sketch - it's not half bad. It was fun to do and I will remember that trip to Macado's for a long time to come thanks to the sketch. I used a superfine Sanguine Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen and it's done in my 6 x 9 Aquabee sketchbook.

1 comment:

Linda T said...

This sketch of your daughter will always bring back good memories of your day together. I like the sketchy style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...