Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006

EDM Challenge # 64 - My Kitchen Sink



At lunch today I went to the park, sat in my car listening to the In Touch radio broadcast, eating my pepperoni wrap, and drew the tree in front of me. It's bright yellow-green baby leaves against the dark, gray day made a nice picture.




After a very dreary rainy Monday, I came home and instead of washing the dishes, or at least BEFORE washing the dishes, I decided to DRAW my sink while the coffee brewed. (It's also a chilly Monday, perfect for coffee in the evening.) I could have drawn my kitchen sink as I would like it to look, perfectly clean and neat, but let's be real here. This is how my kitchen sink really looks most all the time - and much more interesting than a pristine empty sink, don't you agree...

3 comments:

Linda T said...

Yes, it is far more interesting than a cleaned up sink. I really like this.

Anonymous said...

Love the sink! I'm behind and haven't done mine, but it is always full.

seesue said...

I love your tree. Is it the area of stronger colour pushing in front of the lighter tone? is it your colour choices? I'm not so good at the breaking down of why's but I really think you've done a lovely job here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...