Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Part 1 in Culmination of Creative Chronicles


Here is part 1 of the culmination of my Creative Chronicles.  Months of creative ideas and work come together in one of the finished products - a mini art quilt, wall hanging for Christmas gifts.   I have been sewwww busy (pun intended) since October making these mini art quiltsand other projects (more to come). Sewwww much fun!  I got my very first sewing machine at a Black Friday sale, taught myself to thread it, and sew. Been a crazy, fun two months at my house! I'll be busy finishing up projects (I hope) all day tomorrow. Then finishing up gift-wrapping and cleaning house on Friday and Saturday.

 
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
and

God Bless Us Everyone...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These are great mini quilts! How much fun and you taught yourself to sew......way to go!!!!!! :)

Chris Flynn said...

VERRRRY NICE! I truly miss sewing, quilting, etc. Seems like I can only focus in one general area... then, there's always 2012!

Nice to hear from you again!
Sweet Blessings, Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...