Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

This Year's Good Intentions - Christmas Cards 2010

I had good intentions, I usually do
But Christmas came too fast and left me in a stew
So many cards to send, handmaking each one
Left me tired and frustrated; it just couldn't be done.
So I sent what I could and gave up on the rest
Merry Christmas to all and may you all be blest!

Here's a sample of what I did get done.

Front
Inside
Back



I bought the gel pens above at the grocery store of all places! A friend at work had them on her desk to use to sign Christmas cards.  They looked so yummy, I had to have some!  I just happened to be going to the grocery store that night and found them!  They are actually much better than the more expensive ones I've bought.  They don't skip and they are bright and smooth - as yummy as they look!  The brand is Academix - check your local grocer to see if they carry them.

Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always have so many things I want to do for Christmas but always wait till the last moment and then decide I am too late to even start. I think this year I should start in January and put it in a box, ready for Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a wonderful, creative 2011!! God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...