Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010



Not much time for anything but quick sketches and journal entries lately... I am working on my Christmas cards. I should have something to show you soon.
I've also been buying lots of new art supplies/toys lately! So many sales with Christmas nearing! Will share some of that in upcoming posts.





I hope to reformat my blog in the next couple of months. I'm bored with the layout, look and content. I have two blogs now (see http://deborah-heartsongs.blogspot.com/), but it's overwhelming to keep up with two, for me. I have joined Blogging for Books http://www.bloggingforbooks.org and I want to incorporate the book reviews into this original
"Making a Splash..." blog. After all, "Making a Splash..." is about the things I'm passionate about, and reading is certainly high on the list. I want to include more than just art in this blog, but I don't want to lose readers. I would love your comments. What do you think? Any ideas on how I could organize my blog so that it is more readable and interesting to you?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Timaree said...

I don't mind multiple interest blogs. Just do it and see what happens. You could always tag the posts with book review, art, or whatever for anyone too picky.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah! I actually love this new format of your blog! The orange background, scrolling posts, etc are really eye catching and relay the theme of Making a Splash. I can relate to wanting one blog contain all the things you love...here's an idea: draw/paint/sketch something about the books you read. Let that be the artwork for the posts about books you love. Putting everything in one blog will certainly declutter your life a bunch! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Altered Art Studio 9010 said...

I love the look of you blog and your content is great. I am adding my new love hiking to my blog. I think to have a variety of topics is good. I have become a follower today. Good luck with the new boss and your blog

Jana Bouc said...

I like your colorful sketches and the way they look on the lined paper. Fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...