Pages

Sunday, May 04, 2008



Here's my studio redo. I finally got all my art supplies in one room - only problem is, the room is also my kitchen. I cook on one side and create on the other. Over the past few years I have purchased SO MANY art supplies and art books that it has literally taken over our house, or at least one portion of it. I love to look at the creative spaces of other artists - where all the magic happens, so I thought I'd share my little cluttered corner with you.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenifleur-de-lis said...

Hi Deborah! I followed your link from the Everydaymatters Yahoo Group. I love to see other peoples art space! Yours looks wonderful. I love your easel and the painting sitting on it. :)

Laura Frankstone said...

Deborah, what a cheerful and pretty studio/kitchen! I enjoyed seeing your recent sketches and paintings---love the interior with French chair!

Alan said...

I always enjoy looking in on where others do their work. It looks to be a very nice area to work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...