Pages

Monday, May 05, 2008

Every Day in May - late beginnings




The Every Day in May Challenge! I'm doing it! This is my brand new Moleskine dedicated just to the EDinM challenge. I don't have a theme, just snatches from my daily life. My coffee cup on my desk at work (01), my stapler - thought not really red and blue (02), and the view on my way to lunch (03) - literally done as I was driving through the stoplight (children do not try this at home!) I almost ran off the road! Of course I added the watercolor later in my office.

I am a few days behind, so I hope to draw three more tomorrow and post them, and then I should be up to speed! This is loads of fun after only one day!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Alan said...

Drawing while driving is not a very good thing to do. You'd be much better off letting someone else drive while you sit on top of the car.

Anonymous said...

Nice representation of your day. Great colors, too!

MaryO said...

I enjoyed your drawings, especially the coffee cup...or maybe the stapler...no it was the landscape....oh they were all great. But PLEASE don't draw and drive!!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

OOH love these bright intense colors...great job

Sandy said...

That cup is my favorite color - nice collection of May musings!

Anita Davies said...

Great start!

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Hi - we just got back from Palm Desert; catching up on the reading.

Love your MAY sketches - I'll have to send you some photos that you might turn into neat sketches...you have the same 'eye' as I do (I think anyway)....

I'll send a few - you can turn them into something if you want to...no doubt, you'd make them delightful.

Regard, Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...