Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Painting in the Park 4/15/08


I painted this in the park at lunch yesterday.

In my journal (a separate book) I wrote:
"It feels so good to sit here with the blue sky above me and the sun shining through the sun roof. Oh, it feels so good! It is an awesome day. Cool and windy but beautiful!"

Then I continued on to write my to-do list for the evening, which I did not accomplish. I wanted to clean the studio, which happens to be in my kitchen, and purge some of the art supplies. My goal is ORGANIZATION and SIMPLIFICATION; Focus -- Prioritization - okay that's several goals. I want a space for my family to eat and relax that is straight and organized, and a place for me to paint and be messy too. I will continue that project and let you know my results :-) I'll even give you a peek at just how bad it is at the "before stage" later. Right now I am off to church.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...