Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

EDM 166 - Draw a fish 4/14/08

My second drawing for today is EDM 166. A fish, but not just any fish. It's a fish figurine I picked up at The Dollar Tree a couple of years ago. I love the colors in this little guy. For a buck, he's given me lots of smiles. For this drawing I used a Pigma Micron 08 pen and then colored him with Prismacolors. Then I added some Sakura Glaze Gel pen to give it some "oomph", but the scan doesn't do the gel pen justice. Hope he makes you smile too!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alan said...

a very colorful and whimsical fish.

Unknown said...

Wow very nicely done!

Margaret Ann said...

Very cute, colorful and happy! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great fish! Love the colors, too.

Sandy said...

Well he made me smile too! good return on a buck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...