Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

EDM 4 - Draw your cup 4/14/08


I started out the morning by doing EDM Challenge # 4 - Draw your cup. This is my favorite cup I have ever owned. My tomato red Longaberger mug. It looked so nice sitting on my desk this morning with the light from the window hitting it. I used an olive green Prismacolor pencil to draw it in and shade it and then I used about 6 or 7 different shades of red to finish it off. I worked on it off and on all day - it's in my 5 x 7 Pentalic Nature Sketch I picked up at the art supply store recently.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

what a beautiful mug...gorgeous color

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous! - Barbara
http://demibrix.blogspot.com

Alan said...

And a fine cup it is

Unknown said...

Wow you have a very nice cup. It has a lot of body and colorful.

Margaret Ann said...

Nicely done, great highlights! :)

Anonymous said...

Very well done! Love the colour.

Anonymous said...

beautiful cup, and excellent sketch! love that warm red color.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

lovely!

Lynn said...

I agree, the color is just gorgeous and the highlights are lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...