Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Masterpiece



A NEW YEAR and a NEW RESOLUTION to blog faithfully! I've neglected my blog site for almost TWO months - far too long.

I did this drawing as part of decorations for our Open House at work. It's my "masterpiece" as it turned out and it's done on brown Kraft paper! I used Art Stix and discovered how absolutely wonderful it is to work so large and have so much room to draw! This is done life size and right now is hanging on my kitchen wall. I've trimmed it down quite a bit. It's listed on e-Bay as of yesterday and is awaiting a BUYER.

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow -- life size? What FUN that must have been to do! And it is masterful -- congratulations on a beautiful piece.

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Love it! I like it when you write around the borders of your sketches. What beautiful cards they'd make. Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...