Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

First Post

This is an example of what I call my "doodles." I do these in Prismacolor marker and watercolor from my imagination. I just start drawing and see what happens. They are 4" x 6" on Stonehenge printmaking paper or Kilimanjaro watercolor paper. I carry these and my markers and watercolors around all the time. I go to the park at lunch and paint. I love the juicy colors and the bold black line of the marker. I use markers to do some of the designs and coloring too.

4 comments:

melissa said...

Welcome. I'm thrilled to be your first comment ever. Looks like you are enjoying your art and it shows with the bright colors and lively linework. I'll check back soon to see what is new!

Jeanne said...

Love the bright colors. Your first entry is a happy little piece of work!

Tami said...

Welcome aboard! I love your stlye, bold and simple in this card. I will put you on my blog roll to visit often. I too, am a Hanna Hickman fan, love her work!

Linda T said...

This is such a fun picture. Thanks for sharing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...