Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 27, 2006


This is sort of in response to a challenge on Everyday Matters from a while back. I noticed everybody was drawing their feet. I did this sketch on Easter Sunday at a cookout at my brother's. They all thought I was insane, but I knew all you other sketchers would understand. I had just bought a new pair of flip flops and painted my toenails. I thought my foot was just beautiful. My family did not agree :-) Oh well... Did this in watercolor and pencil in my Aquabee 6 x 9 sketchbook.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful foot! I love painted toenails. One of the best parts of warm weather is getting so show painted toenails.

Clare said...

Hi Deborah, Welcome to EdM & to the world of blogging. Lurve your foot. And the way you draw.

Clare said...

Hi Deborah, my second try at commenting, as I said just two min ago, Welcome to EDM & to the world of blogging. I think your foot is great and I like the boldness in your drawing style.

pedalpower said...

Gee, I think your foot looks great! Very pretty toenail btw. One of the best things about the internet is having a bunch of people who "get it" about drawing!

Sue Seibert said...

Deborah, good art...good blog!!

Jan Allsopp said...

Excellent foot! Feet (and hands) are soooo hard - or at least I think they are. Like you blog. I'm just new to blogging too. It is a lot of fun, or it has been so far at least. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...