Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2006

EDM #63


Before I knew it was an EDM challenge, I did this sketch this weekend on a Mom and Me trip with the GA's at our church. We went to a retreat up in the mountains and Grace (my daughter) found this bloom underneath a tree. She brought it to me to keep and I drew it in the coffee shop while she had a cappuccino. Now back at home, I noticed on another blog site that this was a very fitting sketch to put in as a response to the EDM challenge! I did this in about 3 minutes, so it's not totally right, but close.

1 comment:

Jan Allsopp said...

I love the freedom of this sketch. And I love that you only took 3 minutes to do it. I'm working on my quick sketching at the moment, so this is really interesting. Thanks for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...