Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Sabbatical from Blogging


I give you one of my favorite pieces to look at while I am away - that's me traveling along life's path. The words are from the book of Isaiah. 

Due to life's hectic pace and my seeming inability to keep up, I must put aside the blogosphere for a time.  I will miss you all.  Thank you so much for being my online friends and for all your interest in my blog and my art. You've contributed so much to my life.  I speak in past tense, but I do so hope to be back soon.  Sometimes you just gotta lay something aside in order to focus on the most important.  I assure you I will still be sketching and playing, as I hope you are...

4 comments:

Ann said...

I hope your time away from blogging is productive and gives you a little breather. I have thought of taking a break myself, maybe soon. I'll miss your joyous art! And I am hoping you won't be away too awful long :-)

Unknown said...

You will be missed.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Deborah, I subscribe by email and read every post but never comment, my bad. You will be missed and I hope you are able to blog again soon. xoxo

Kimberly said...

I'm just coming by looking around. (I like to do that here.) :) I don't know how I missed this one! I love it! I love the road paved with the Word! :) Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...