Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Where This Woman Creates



Finally I have space to create!!!




And just look at this baby!
I love this addition to my studio! I got it for a steal at AC Moore on Black Friday last year.

Art quilts! Pillows! Embroidery! Fancy Stitches! Oh the joy!




My Ott Lite, my laptop - my new pegboards; a place for
everything and everything in its place - (I wonder how long that will last :-))



Storage cubes from Michael's OOOhhh I love these things.

And many, many thanks to my brilliant logically-minded daughter for
putting them all together! What a great kid!



A work in progress, exercise from Joanne's Sharp Letter Love class!

See more of that to come...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Deb,

I'm visiting from Joanne Sharpe's class. Congratulations on your new work space. It's very nice. I like your work in progress in the last photo for the class. I joined about 2 or so weeks ago, and I'm on less. 4 - making my own alphabets. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Linda E. aka starshine 537.

Beatrice, Bea, Bibi--That's me! said...

Beautiful space to create!!

Sharon Caillier said...

Oh your craft room is beautiful. I love the red.

Lynda said...

Great space and so clean and uncluttered!

I just redid my space too for the 4th time!! I took a couple pictures real fast before I junked it up again!

Thanks for sharing. It's neat to see where others create.

sue2you said...

Congratulations on a job well done. Now go and play and enjoy!

Cheryl Goyer said...

Great space! And so tidy. What is the sketchbook you're using in the last picture? Is it a Moleskine journal? I like how it lays open. Love your Letter Love pages too. I'm waiting on some washi tape to finish up the last couple of lessons. It's fun to see everyone's blogs from the class and to add new ones to the long list of the ones I follow.

Debbie Eckmier said...

Hi Deborah! Deb E here from CJ. Just looking in on your blog to get caught up ;-)
Love your new Creatin' Space - I just redid a room in my house too for my painting place.

I took Joanne's Letter Love class! Loved it!!! Neat to see your stuff

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...