Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Assignment from Letter Love class

The beginnings...
I did these flowers a while back and upon learning from Joanne Sharp's Letter Love (see: http://joannezsharpe.blogspot.com/) class, I added gridlines...


And tons of color using my new Tombow Markers and watercolors! Oh the love!



And can you BELIEVE I mispelled the word "Persistence" as "Persistance".
Now that is sad. I had it spelled right on my reference material - and to think I used to win spelling bees!!
Gee whiz, is this what happens in your early 40's!

A close up view...


And a peek at all my lovely supplies!


And one last look at the pages! Ooohh don't you just LOVE bright colors and letters!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Linda said...

Yes, I agree. I love bright colors and letters. Your pages are wonderful. Linda E.

Unknown said...

Your page is so vibrant...love it, so much catching up to do with the Joanne class but your ork has inspired me xxx

Unknown said...

Your creation station looks so inviting, lucky you!

Musicmaker said...

I totally am in love with the Tombow markers too!

Lynda said...

Love your bright colors. Yum!

teri said...

I see you've combined elements of several different lessons into one - looks great!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I love your work... so bold and energetic... full of life!

PS.. I've been wanting to start something new, like an art journal. I don't usually draw or paint, but I love lettering.

Any helpful tips on how to get started and what to consider, O Wise One?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...