Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Have SO Much Catching Up to Do!

I am way behind in blogging, because life is so much fun right now, I don’t want to miss a minute to sit down and blog about all the minutes that are making up my life right now.  Make sense? 
I have spent the past 4 days with my daughter, literally almost every minute.  I cannot think of a better way to spend these days.  She will be all grown and on her own way too soon, and she is a source of pure joy to me.  Wednesday afternoon we cleaned a bit and decorated the Christmas tree,

101_0458

then completely pooped, we left the mess we made and went to bed.  Thanksgiving morning, we made pumpkin pies together and watched the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.  I was so proud of my first homemade pie crusts that I asked Grace to take pictures.

101_0445101_0446
101_0451101_0452

And Grace made Oreo Balls – crushed Oreos, mixed with cream cheese, rolled in balls, and then dipped in melted white chocolate chips… yum!

101_0450 
Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I think mine was the best in all my 42 years.

I’ll tell you in my next post about our Black Friday shopping – a first for the two of us, and well worth rolling out of bed at 1:30AM.  Now it’s off to bed for the back to work after Thanksgiving Monday.  Uuugh… But thankful for a job I love!

1 comment:

Timaree said...

I am really glad you had a great holiday! You've never made piecrust before? Wow. I made the dough for eight crusts and put the patties in the freezer. That way it didn't take too long to do with all the other cooking I needed to do since I have my kids and grandkids out for several days. I am really busy cooking the whole time but still found time to play some games too. I went to Black Friday once and will never do so again! Cyber Monday found me busy though, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...