Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Snowing and Shifting

Posting has been sparse lately. I was inspired this morning by an unexpected snowfall - making for a beautiful drive to work! Spring snows are great because chances are they're not going to hang around long and interfere with business as usual.

I wrote this in my journal last night; maybe you can relate:

Artist's Block

I can feel my Colors shifting, along with my life, my spirit - all of it is shifting...changing, moving;
and I need to be still until it all comes to rest in the new place.
I need to wait and see - to understand what's next.
Absorb...wait for spring?...wait...for what?
I'm not sure...just wait to know how to proceed.
It is an expectant waiting, exciting even.

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Some people feel so sure of the answers they think they get. I always wonder if it really is the answer so I wait, wait and wait. Sometimes that works and sometimes not but what else is there to do when you aren't sure what the answer is?

I agree with spring snows but now, that's what my winter snows are like!

Tracy Krauss said...

Lovely and eloquent. those creative ideas are just bursting to come out ... I awarded you the 'Stylish blogger' Award. if you want to check it out, go to my blog www.tracykraussexpressionexpress.com
I really enjoy your beautiful artwork, even if I don't always comment!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

My first time visit -- popped over from Tracy's! Congrats on being a Stylish Blogger recipient. Me too!

Enjoyed the visit... and really liked your posting... fun to catch a glimpse of your journal entry.

You might be interested in my giveaway.... a pretty journal... it might fit your style perfectly!

Wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places.............

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...