Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Psalm 118:14 Collage


I've been absent for over a month! It's good to be back in the blogosphere. I've been very busy this month. I had a weekend getaway in the mountains with my daughter, my mother, my sister, neice, great-nephew and great-neice, and my two aunts (Mama's sisters). I haven't done much sketching this month, but I have done some collages. The scan is not good on this one, and a digital photo was impossible without glare, but here is the best I can do. It has a more uniform color in real life. 9 x 12 on gallery wrapped canvas. "The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation." Psalm 118:14
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So glad to see you back! I've missed your inspirational work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...