Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meeting Sketches




I did all these sketches in a meeting today at work. I had the zinnias on my desk and I took them into the meeting so that "everyone could enjoy them" but of course I intended to DRAW them - multi-tasking at its finest! See, you have to be creatively sneaky and steal every minute that you can for your art! I watercolored them after I got home tonight. I sketched them in Pigma Micron 08 and 03 pens. I also managed to take the minutes at this THREE-HOUR meeting!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your zinnias - so bright and cheerful. Until I read your notes,I was wondering how you managed to do the colouring without attracting undue attention in the meeting!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! This are fabulous! I am going to start carrying a small sketchbook to my meetings :)

Ackart said...

I LOVE the meeting idea. Im going to try it. Your reflections in this vase are amazing. You really captured the light. Thanks for sharing your way for utilizing every moment for art.
Trish

Lisa Adams Reed said...

I am loving your vivid colors! What a great way to spend a meeting!
Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...