Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

We've been busy today 8-17-08







My daughter Grace did these awesome collages on masonite panel this afternoon - our time together was well-spent and happy! As you can see, she loves dogs. The little corgi in the bottom left corner is ours - Peanut. The photo beside that of the black puppies are our too - our half-Goldens, Sam and Zoey. The top right corner is Grace with either Sam or Zoey. They're both much, much larger now! Posted by Picasa


This is my creation for the day, in addition to the black-eyed susan below. This one is another of my coffee filter collages. This was done on an 8 x 10 masonite panel. My favorite part is the tulip in the upper left corner. This whole thing just evolved as I went. I had no idea what I was going to do when I began putting on the pieces of watercolor-dyed coffee filter. That's what is so exciting about this! So much fun!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. The tulip is perfect.

Jeanne
http://gammiebrat.blogspot.com/

kazumiwannabe said...

You both did great! Love all those colors, and beautiful collages - and it's so nice to do this together!

Katy said...

Deborah, I love your work in all three of these posts! I'm catching up on my blog reading today...

Ann said...

These collages are wonderful! And you have a corgi too!

Unknown said...

Lovely art by the both of you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...