Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Haybales - Watercolor Pencil


This was inspired by Cathy Johnson's Watercolor Pencil Magic, which I received last week. I bought it used from Amazon.com, because I didn't want to miss my chance to own it before it's unavailable. I love Cathy's work and her books are fabulous. I did this from a photo I took on my way home from work one day. This is one of several to follow that I completed at the Gallery yesterday while I worked there. It was my day to open and close yesterday. Bliss - a day surrounded by art and time to paint with no distractions.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda T said...

I love hay bales like this. Nice picture!!

Anonymous said...

I love this scene!

Anonymous said...

I love this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...