Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2007

EMERGE!


This mixed media piece is about 8" x 8" on cardstock. It was meant to be a preliminary work for a bigger piece, but I got lost in it and worked for hours. This represents a whole new kind of artwork for me. Very deep emotions went into this piece. I keep wanting to write about it, but I can't put it in words. I suppose it can mean something different to each person and I will leave the interpretation of it to you in your own life. The words on the path are from Isaiah 43 and 44. Verse 18 and 19 says, "Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." (KJV) The NCV puts it this way, "The LORD says, "Forget what happened before, and do not think about the past. Look at the new thing I am going to do. It is already happening. Don't you see it? I will make a road in the desert and rivers in the dry land."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...