Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moleskine Pages - Backgrounds




















Not liking the sketches I'd done (rather haphazardly) in a fairly new Moleskine Sketchbook, I glued several of them together and then collaged and painted over some.  I plan to add more later and now I'm happy and will actually use this Moleskine. In a Moleskine sketchbook - the paint of choice is GOUACHE.  That is what it was designed for: See article by Melanie Testa in this magazine! Cloth Paper Scissors May June 2009

4 comments:

Effy Wild said...

Gouche, eh? I slap everything on there. *lol*

I love the leaf collage. I'm thinking a nature walk is in order STAT! :)

Carin Winkelman said...

I especially like the top one with the leaves. Very nice!

Timaree said...

Fun backgrounds. It will be interesting to see what you do with them. I used the gouache to make a page which you can see here.
This is in my journal. Now I have to paint one in the shared journal and that is a whole spread.

Anonymous said...

Loove these collages!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...