Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Zinnia in Cobalt Bottle 9_29_06


This sketch was done at work Friday afternoon using a pencil and Yarka w/c palette. The journaling on the left was about the autumn collage on the previous page.

I have so enjoyed my zinnias this summer and never want to go through another summer without planting a zinnia garden. Their brilliant colors and shape give me endless inspiration. I have taken lots of photographs so hopefully I can enjoy them all winter as well. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lin said...

WONDERFULLY DONE!!! AND I LOVE YOUR FALL COLLAGES, TOO!! WHAT A WAY TO BEGIN THE SEASON!!! LOVELY -- ALL!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb;

Glad to see you are feeling better! These drawings and paintings are beautiful! I always really like your flower paintings, maybe because I love flowers so much!

Take care of yourself and Welcome Back!

Claudia said...

I like this drawing and your drawings in general. You have a nice,
expressionistic style!

Clare said...

Again, I say, WONDERFUL!!! I am beginning to sound like a 'broken record'.
The colours in this painting are soooo vibrant and, OH!, the blue bottle is superb.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...